So far there are 4 main classes and 9 subclasses in Idleon. This doesn’t include the no class beginner. So we could say 12 classes including the basic beginner. But what other classes may be in future content? Here we take a look at some of the clues the creator of Idleon has left us.
If you look at the image on the Google Play page for Legends of Idleon, we get a glimpse of some classes to come. This includes Berserker…
Another huge give away to future classes is a note on future content by Lava himself, seen below:
“Subsub classes for EVERY sub class! This would bring the total classes from 12 to 24! Blood berserker, Death Bringer, the one with the cannon, some beast tamer thing, a plague dude, the works! World 4 will have only some of the sub-classes, probably for Barb/Bowman/Shaman (world 2 specialized classes), and world 5 would have the rest. So expect 18 total classes in world 4, and 24 total classes in world 5!” -Lava
Also, there is a hidden clue in the game Idleon itself. Found in needed classes for unlocks in the dungeon shop. This includes a Royal G… and Divine… We could speculate this is a Royal Gaurd abd Divine Priest for the warrior and mage class, respectively.
so with all these clues we can put together this list of all classes, current and present in idleon.
- Basic beginner
Possible Future Classes:
- Death Bringer
- Blood Beserker
- Siege Breaker
- Plague class
- Royal Gaurd
- Divine Priest
- Beast Master class
This brings the total to 19. So with 18 total classes expected in 🌎 World 4, we can say some won’t make the cut. All this could change, but we’re excited to see where this subclasses of subclasses lead!
Update on Datamined Classes
Someone has also datamined content in the game yet to be officially released. This is all found and can be seen on Idleon.info/wiki. Of course Lava could change it later after testing or just cause. But so far sounds good!
These datamined future classes are:
- Barbarian: Blood Berserker, Death Bringer
- Squire: Divine Knight, Royal Guardian
- Bowman: Siege Breaker, Mayheim
- Hunter: Wind Walker, Beast Master
- Wizard: Elemental Sorcerer, Spiritual Monk
- Shaman: Bubonic Conjuror, Arcane Cultist
- Maestro: Virtuoso
- There is also a 5th class already assigned in the datamined content to the journeyman. This is the only 5th class so far, meaning they may be the only class to go that far, the class is called Infinilyte. It is after Virtuoso, and sounds like a word play off the Blobilytes. Could this be a hint to future story and lore? If there ever is any.